Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maria Week 9 Day 2

Went to bed at 12:30am woke up at 5am- Yeah I know it's really bad.  I am hoping to be sleeping in about 10 minutes (10pm).  I felt so out of it all day and just wanted to put my head down somewhere!

5:30am WOD- Man I am so frustrated with how SLOW I run.  I am hoping as I get lighter I will get faster!
6:40am- 1/2C crockpot butternut squash (with cinnamon, nutmeg, and homemade chicken stock- YUM), 2 oz dark meat chicken
11:30am- 3 oz Brazilian Curry Chicken (from paleomg), 1 red pepper, 1 C mixed veggies (brocc, caul, carrots, squash),1 tsp fish oil
4:30pm- 3 oz calamari, 3 C homemade veggie soup (cabbage, spinach, celery, carrots, yellow squash)
6:30pm- 3 oz salmon, 1 C okra and broccoli
8:00pm- 2 baked chicken wings, a few bites of pork loin

I just want to go to sleep now.  I had meetings today which prevented me from eating when I needed to eat so the combination of being sleep deprived and hungry was not good.  Goal for tomorrow: drink at least 8 glasses of water, and no eating within 2 hour of bed time.  Hold me accountable people....

No comments:

Post a Comment