Sunday, March 4, 2012

Amanda M...Day 41

Sleep: Slept okay, was tossing a bit in the beginning because I was anxious about the games WOD

Food:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with turkey and ham
Snack: Plantain chips with guac
Lunch/Dinner: Spinach salad with tuna and salsa

I also had a cupcake tonight like I said I would haha also had 2 drinks on my date...ugh, horrible time. So not worth the calorie consumption! He found my callouses and wasn't entirely impressed...and when I told him about crossfit he immediately said "wont that make you bulky??" Not to mention he spent the night glued to his phone and told me he cant stand girls who wear flip flops...what?! NEXT!

WOD: 69 reps of snatches (45#, 75#, 100#)...so proud of myself. I was really worried about this WOD, after the first few reps of 75# I really didnt think I'd get any 100# in...but I did. Felt awesome! And it was great to have you all cheering me on, meant a lot to me! Great job to everyone else who killed it this week :-)

3 comments:

  1. YEAAHHHH BUDDY! Awesome performance A-Bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWW I hope that guy LOSES your number!!! Like you said- NEXT!!!!

    ReplyDelete