Thursday, March 29, 2012

Maria Week 10 Day 4

Slept a solid 8 hours last night, can't remember the last time that happened!  No headache today, I felt so much better which means my food was better.

8:30am- 3/4 C egg substitute, 1/2C asparagus, 1 tsp fish oil
11:15am- 1 oz turkey breast, 3/4 oz avocado, 1C cucumber
3:15pm- big salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, artichoke hearts, raw almonds, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 tsp fish oil, 2 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil, organic raw apple cider vinegar
5:30pm- unmeasured chicken breast, cucumber and tomato, 2 TBSP Tahini (sesame seed butter)
7:30pm- chicken breast, a few slices turkey pepperoni

I have been committing to doing too many things lately which is making my stress level increase.  I am sure that some of you can relate- it gets tricky balancing everything.  Today was a better day.

Much needed rest day for me today- ready to hit the gym tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment