Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maria Week 8 Day 2

Went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 5am- clearly not enough sleep

5:30am WOD: 10,9,8....1 squat clean 65#, regular PU, box jumps 10" (no more 15" boxes available)
finished in 12:10.  Felt AWESOME today in the gym despite lack of sleep.  I think I am starting to notice a difference in my performance....

8:40am- 3 oz chicken breast, 2 C Kale, 1 tsp fish oil
12:30pm- 3 oz Brazilian Curry Chicken (from paleomg- DEE LISH!!!_, 1 C cooked broccoli, 2 C cooked cabbage, about 1 TBSP raisins
4:30pm- 3 oz tilapia, 1 C cooked okra, 1C mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, squash), 1 tsp fish oil
7:00pm- 3 oz extra lean ground turkey breast, 2 C homemade veggie soup, grape tomatoes, 2 artichoke hearts, okra, took a couple bites of steak (maybe about 2 oz)

Good Day today, I really tried to be conscious of sitting while eating tonight.  When I got home I sat in the living room for a while instead of staying in the kitchen which I think helped a lot.  It is almost like as soon as I get home I need to eat to help me relax after a day at work.  I am going to try staying OUT of the kitchen for a while when I first get home.

Low stress day, could have drank more water...

No comments:

Post a Comment