Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13..............James P

Sleep: 11-5:45am
Stress: Feeling good

Pre Wod: Shake
6:30am Squat clean party
Post Wod: paleo muffin, decaf coffee
10:00am headed to the office late picked up scrambled eggs and bacon
12:30pm Spinach Salad, bell peppers, Grilled chicken, Small Chicken soup with it.
2:00pm Cucumber and yellow bell pepper
3:30pm Carrots
5:00pm decaf coffee
6:00pm 4-5oz grilled chicken, Brussels spouts and Kale
8:00pm had a small cup of ice cream

WOD was tough for me today was pretty tired. Packed a lot of veggies to snack on today and last few days. 6 months ago it would have been chips so its in the right direction. Still a lot of work to do, but I love how I don't get the afternoon crash at work anymore. I need to stop grabbing the coffee on the way home from work its the worst habit I have got into . I don't even finish it half the time. As the weather warms up hopefully I won't have the urge to get a hot cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment