Friday, March 9, 2012

Maria Week 7 Day 5

Went to bed around 10:30p and woke up at 7a- I had crazy nightmares and woke up a couple of times crying!  Felt very tired in the morning despite getting enough sleep.
                                                       
7:50am- 1/3C canned pumpkin, 1/2 C egg whites, 2 TBSP coconut flour, 1 tsp coconut oil

8:30am- taught kickboxing class

11:20am- 2 1/2 oz wild cauht salmon, 1 C homemade veggie soup

2:30p- 3 oz whiting fish ,2 spears raw asparagus, 1/2 C grape tomatoes, grapes (a lot of them)

5:20pm- 1 oz salmon, 4 spears raw asparagus

6:45 18 small black olives, 6 oz salmon, cabbage, onion, kale, cooked with 2 tsp dried cranberries, 1 tsp olive oil

8:30pm- sleepytime tea with stevia

Good day today, pretty much rested and ready for the WOD tomorrow but nervous!  I think that eating those nuts last night made me have those nightmares!!  I felt all bloated today and gross.  I feel much better tonight. Low stress today, but I have a full day tomorrow I am trying not to stress out because I need to get a good night's sleep!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON WOD 12.3!!!

2 comments:

  1. The nightmares sound terrible! It's never a good experience when they feel real. I hope you rest better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress or something you ate before bed. Hope you have a better night tonight.

    ReplyDelete