Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cheat Day!

I ate a lot of cheats today! I started off really well... A delicious paleo sweet potato & kale frittata for breakfast. Then I went to a Brazilian restaurant in Stamford for lunch. I made awesome choices, no fried foods, no cheesy breaded appetizers, no sweets! Just meats & veggies. But then the evening hit, and the darkness brought down my paleo guard, te filter that I use to make healthy decisions. I ate nachos for the first time in months! Melted cheese and crunchy tortilla goodness. Then I drank a glass of wine and some kind of Irish coffee with Frangelico and whipped cream. Finally, it's about 10pm, and I'm eating sweet potato fries with spicy ketchup. Yep, terrible. Terribly delicious. So I'm gonna try to not feel guilty. I'm running 4 miles tmrw, so hopefully, I'll sweat all the fried shit out of my system. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment