Thursday, March 22, 2012

AVF

Hi guys.  Nice seeing everyone tonight.  I've actually been doing really well this week; no sugar which is key and then eating well.

Breakfast: 8:30 Shake and supps
Lunch:  12:00 tomato basil soup and a spinach salad with grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, onion, egg and balsamic vin.
Snack:  5:00 handful of peanut butter filled pretzels ....AHHHH
Post WOD Shake at 7:30
Paleo Potluck Dinner!


I haven't been able to do as many WODs as I would have liked (only 2 so far) but those two I've done great!  On Monday night I PRd my power clean at 93# and then tonight I did 133# Backsquat x3!  I'm starting to get braver and pushing myself.  Tonight Coach Mike was great at encouraging me to put on more weight, otherwise I may have stopped at 100#.    Having crazy dreams at night, not sure what that is about and my stress level is ridiculous with trying to keep up at home and preparing for a trial in LA in April.  I need to make sure I keep my eating in check and doing my WODs for a stress release.  Although I'm still not feeling anymore energy with better eating, maybe I just need to stick it out longer and one day I'll wake up and be full of energy!

Anyway...have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment