Monday, March 19, 2012

Maria Week 9 Day 1

Bed around 11pm, up at 5 am
5:30 WOD PR on my power clean-120# felt like I could have done more but I ran out of time- also worried about my back so I think I held back a little
Bench 100 lb x 5
AMRAP Pull Ups- PR at 10
Felt strong today!
7:30am- 2 oz dark meat chicken, 1 cucumber
10:30am- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C cooked cabbage, onion, raisin mix (~1 TBSP raisins), 1 tsp fish oil
12:30pm- 2 oz salmon, 2 C cooked asparagus, 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1/2 C mixed fresh fruit
4:30pm- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C cabbage, onion, zucchini, 1 TBSP raisins, 1 C asparagus, 1 tsp fish oil

7pm- taught a weight class- did not really participate much

8:30pm- 3 oz tuna fish, 2 C frozen spinach, 1/2 C tomato, 3/4 oz avocado
9:30pm-picked on some chicken while preparing my meals for tomorrow.  I probably ate about 3 oz drumstick, a bite of salmon, picked on blueberries and grapes.

Had a good day, not enough water. I know I have been eating  a lot of fruit lately- I need to watch that.  Also, Dr. Jaime does not want me eating within 2 hours of going to bed.  HOLY CRAP- I can't seem to follow that direction!  I definitely need your support on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment