Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Amanda M...Day 65

Sleep: Solid...had a bit of trouble falling asleep but once I did, I was fine

Food:
Scrambled Eggs with turkey (supposed to be eggless but I didnt prepare anything last night!)
Spinach Salad
Orange
Chicken with veggies

WOD:
RX'd the workout...did better than I thought I would time wise. Endurance seems to be improving with these kinds of workouts...now if only they would improve with the running ones!

Been coughing all day. I feel like I've smoked 20 packs of cigs today, its driving me crazy. Had to stop a few times during the workout because of it. On the bright side, I am definitely feeling better.

Going into NYC tomorrow with my mother...she has an appointment and I couldn't let her go by herself haha kept getting mental images of her getting mugged! So I'm going to act as a bodyguard ;-) So I guess I'll take a rest day and hopefully by Thursday I'll be back at 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment