Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maria Week 8 Day 4

Went to bed at 11pm woke up at 7:10am, slept horribly, woke up about 3 times.  Not sure why, could be the hormonal thing....
9am WOD- HPC-93 lbs
150 KB swings- I used 35 pounds do 20 V-ups every time I drop the KB. I finished is I think 12:16 or something like that.  Struggled with those f-in v-ups!  My core is still weak from my back injury.

11am- Yeah I know too long with no food.... 2 oz skinless dark meat chicken, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp fish oil
2pm- 3 oz tilapia, 2 C cooked okra, broccoli, caul, squash mix, 1 tsp fish oil
4pm- 3 oz turkey cutlet, 2 C frozen spinach, 1 tsp olive oil
6pm- onion, raisin, rosemary chicken- I made this with skinless chicken drumsticks- sooo good.  I ate standing up (2 drumsticks) while I was cleaning the kitchen, plus I also picked on a chicken wing and some chicken breast and I have to admit that I used some dip (totally non paleo ) with the chicken wing.  Probably about 2 TBSP.  BUT I have not eaten anything after that, and I am leaving the kitchen for the night after this blog.

Low stress day, drank a TON of water and feeling great!

1 comment: