Thursday, March 1, 2012

ahh Rest day!

hi all- today is a rest day today for me! I am excited for this weeks comp workout! I am actually not going to dot he wod tomorrow i am going to feel out the snatch. Try a couple at the different weights and see how they feel! we'll see!!! I have only ever snatched 85 before. I am going to try the split snatch though I seem to be better at that lift more and feel more stabel! well see! anyone doing it sat at 9!! and staying for the BBQ after! Last week was fun!!
meals: cereal 7:30
10:00- nuts
11:00- egg salad (bad)
1:00- turkey jerkey
5:30- nuts
6:30 chicken, salad and mixed veggied
drink: tea and water
slept : good but not enough fell asleep about 12 and woke up about 5:30-- tired and crabby tonight!
stress: samey same!

1 comment:

  1. Those snatches are definitely scary! But I know you'll kick this WODs ass...good luck!

    ReplyDelete