Thursday, March 15, 2012

Amanda M...Day 53

Sleep: Went to bed late because I was up all night baking and frosting! 11:30-6:30

Food: Normal. However, after the WOD I had to run some errands so I stopped at Wendy's on the way home...NO WORRIES! I only got a chili lol I think the woman taking my order was a little shocked that that was all I was getting

WOD:
6 min of Hang Power Clean: 1 rep every 30 sec. I got up to 145# but we ran out of plates! Did about 6-7 reps at that weight. Went up easy...really wondering what my max is now since that was my power clean PR!!!

150 KB swings at 55#...20 situps whenever we stopped. Took about 15 minutes. It was horrible! But definitely glad I went with 55...was tempted to go lighter

New blog post! http://ptmaurer.blogspot.com/2012/03/cavemen-would-totally-dig-girl-like-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment