Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maria Week 8 Day 3

Went to bed around 10:30pm, up at 4:45am.  5:30am WOD- got in 3 rounds +14 reps first time, and then 3 rounds the second time.  Double unders were unbroken for almost every round- I KNEW they would be coming up soon in the sectionals!  Felt good today!

8:45am-2 oz swordfish, 1 oz whiting fish, asparagus, tomato, okra, 1 tsp fish oil
12:30pm- 3 oz cumin spiced pork (from Everyday Paleo-YUUUMMMM!), okra, yellow squash, onion
4:30pm- 3 oz skinless dark meat chicken, 3 C homemade veg soup (cabbage, kale, celery, onion, carrot)
7:30pm- 3 oz tilapia, 1 baked chicken wing, 2 C cooked okra, broccoli, cauliflower, squash mix, 1 tsp fish oil.  Picked on kids' leftover chicken.

I need to drink more water.

STRESSFUL day at work today.  Tonight when I got home from work I made a conscious effort to do something to wind down (instead of eating).  I made a cup of tea, sat down and did a puzzle with my 4yo son (he is much better at puzzles than I am).  Anyway, the time flew by, I felt totally calm and I was able to eat my dinner, put the leftovers away and LEAVE the kitchen.  YAY ME!

I have my meeting with Jay tomorrow- wish me luck!  I will keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment