Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amanda M...Day 58

Sleep: Probably the worst nights sleep I've had in months. I woke up just about every hour because my nose was either too stuffy or too runny. Horrible horrible horrible. I hate being sick...I dont even know where this cold came from but it sucks!

Food: First day going eggless...and let me tell you, breakfast felt so weird without eggs and sausage
Breakfast- smoky bacon chili with a side of cut up strawberries
Snack- carrots
Lunch- spinach salad with tuna and salsa...balsamic vin dressing. LOADED it with spinach...hoping it will work its magic on this cold
Snack- red peppers
Dinner- boiled chicken with sauteed onions, zuchinni and sweet potato
Dessert- tested an almond butter cup recipe...the roommates said they were good, but I couldn't really taste anything :-( Told Neil I'd bring them thursday so hopefully by then I'll be able to taste them lol along with everyone else's food!

WOD: Running 400m/HPC (65#)...rowing 500m (1:47 and 1:52)/box jumps (20" had to do step ups)
Tonight sucked...had a really hard time breathing cause of my cold and felt pretty dizzy throughout the whole thing. After everything I ate this weekend I just couldn't allow myself a night off from working out.

Time for me to suck down some nyquil and hope for the best tomorrow! Goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment