Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maria Week 7 Day 4

Slept 11pm- 7am- slept like a rock but still tired this morning.
7:30am- paleo pumpkin muffins (pumpkin, egg whites and coconut flour)

9am WOD- FGB- didn't really keep track but didn't go at 100% saving myself for Saturday! Practiced for Saturday after the WOD and did hand stand holds

10:30am 1/2 scoop Hydro Whey Protein Powder

1:00pm- 3 oz chicken breast, 3 C homemade veggie soup, 1 C cauliflower, 1 tsp fish oil

3:45pm- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C collard greens, 1 tsp fish oil

6:30pm- Maurer's smoky bacon chili- I used ground bison and ground turkey breast- really yummy!  Didn't measure probably about a cup
cauliflower
8:30pm- mixed raw nuts and raw pumpkin seeds, and tahini (sesame seed butter)- I was supposed to give up nuts/nut butters for lent, I am not doing so well, I didn't measure these out which is very dangerous for me, I eat too many of them.  NO MORE NUTS/NUT BUTTERS until after Easter!
sleepytime tea with stevia

Low stress today, taking a rest day tomorrow, I will not be touching a weight!  I need to work on just having my measured meal, and then STOPPING after that.  Dr. Jaime does not want me to eat anything for 2 hours before bed.  So that is one of my goals

1 comment: