Monday, March 26, 2012

Amanda M...Day 64

Glad people are still blogging! I got nervous for a few days there lol its been quiet!

Sleep: not the greatest...felt really tired today. Still sick, so I cough throughout the entire night. Not fun...

Food:
Breakfast- chili
Lunch- spinach salad with tuna and salsa
Snack- red peppers
Dinner- chicken with sauteed onions, sweet potato and zucchini.

WOD: Holy shit, the box was PACKED. 530 am may be my new home soon...someone even stole my bar today! Wasn't happy lol hate using anything but 45#...it took a year and a half to get the math right haha

Bench: stuck with 95# the whole time..way too light and I got called out on it. Just wasn't in the right mindset today. I think the over crowded-ness and chaos puts me in a funk
Started with jumping pulls ups but switched to ring rows

HPC Ladder: 105#...got up to 4 reps in the 4th round. Weight wasn't too bad

Night all...back at it tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment