Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Amanda M...Day 45

Sleep: Amazing, per usual. 10-630

Food:
Breakfast- eggs over easy and sausage
Lunch- boiled chicken with seasoning, red peppers
Snack- baby carrots, plantain chips and guac
Dinner- Whole foods...chicken and asparagus, about a half a cup of berries and a few dark chocolate covered dried bananas. Very small portions...saving leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

WOD:
FS: Started with 95# and got up to 145# which WAS my max...but if I can get it up after 6 rounds of hell with no problem, then I think my PR is a bit higher! Which is exciting
7 KB swings: 55#
6 burpee box jumps
400m run
They said we didn't have to run the full 400m but I did cause I knew I needed to. Felt strong today...feeling stronger everyday!

Made the commitment to buy a new sports bra (guys, you wont understand!) $52 later...I ordered the wrong size haha I have no idea how big my boobs are anymore with the weight loss. Trial and error! If you didn't see my blog/rant about workout clothes, check it out!
http://ptmaurer.blogspot.com/2012/03/listening-to-eminem-makes-me-want-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment