Monday, March 12, 2012

Amanda M...Day 50

Sleep: 1030-630 straight through

Food:
Breakfast- scrambled eggs with broccoli ham and turkey
Lunch- chicken with red peppers
Snack- carrots
Dinner- turkey burger over spinach and cake in a mug

WOD:
3 rep max deadlift: Got up to 215# and felt really strong with it. Probably could have tried heavier
5 rep max shoulder press: only got up to 85# before time ran out

10 min AMRAP
15 SDHP @ 75#
40 pushups
Got in 3 rounds and 4 pulls. Alot harder than I thought it would be!
800m run after...gorgeous outside and still really bright out!

Taking this week to mentally prepare myself to go egg and cheese-less next week. I've been eating eggs every morning for years and I think its about time to change up my diet. Plus, during the paleo challenge, Jay told us to give up eggs to see how we feel without eating them so I am going to give it a try. Might replace them with fish since I haven't eaten any besides tuna...ever haha I still eat cheese (Gorgonzola mostly) and want to be 100% paleo and see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment