Thursday, May 31, 2012

Maria Week 19 Day 4

Bed at 11p, up at 6a- slept great.

8a- 3oz wild salmon, 1 C spaghetti squash

WOD:
A.1  HSPU, 4 x 5  rest 2 minutes
A.2  muscle up work on harness, 4 x 5-6, rest 2 minutes
+
For Time:
15  pull ups
50 push press @ 55#
1K row 
9:25

Okay, had to face my overwhelming anxiety and do HSPU with the harness on.  I could not even kick up for the first few tries, but then I got it.  I tried to get Jay to let me do the HSPU off a box and he said, "You will never get better unless you overcome this." He is right, I always stay within my comfort zone, but today I kicked it in the ass!  Thanks to coach Tim who worked the harness for me.  I am getting more comfortable with the muscle ups on the harness, it is actually kind of fun! Also did the pull ups unbroken which is a HUGE PR for me, felt strong today!
 
12p- 3 oz tilapia, 2 C lettuce, 1 C asparagus, 1/2 tsp fish oil
3:45p-HUNGRY- 3 oz chicken breast, 3 C homemade veggie soup, 1 tsp fish oil
6p- 4 oz wild salmon, 1 sheet sushi nori
7:30p- 6 oz turkey, 3 C brussels sprouts 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Maria!! Way to kill it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Maria! I blogged in your honor tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete