Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maria Week 15 Days 5 & 6

Yesterday (Friday) 5/4: I didn't measure my portions, I ate paleo:bacon for b- fast, chicken and salad for lunch, snacked on almonds, pork and chicken drumsticks for dinner.  I really need to have more structure in my day when it comes to food, I do much better with set times for eating and measured out meals that have a beginning and an end.  Otherwise I tend to just pick all day long. No Crossfit, but I taught a kickboxing class with weights, practiced handstand holds, and did some core work.

Today (Sat) 5/5:  More structured today
6:30am- I made my pumpkin muffin recipe (1/3C pumpkin, 2 TBSP coconut flour, 1/2 C egg whites, water), and ate half pre WOD with 1 tsp fish oil

7am WOD- 25 min AMRAP 9 PP 53#, 6 pull ups, 30 DU.  Every 5 min stop and do 50m farmer's carry with 55 # KB in each hand
   
I thought that I was taking it easy by doing 53# PP, but that shit got heavy pretty quick!  I think I did  about 3 rounds each time before having to carry those God awful KB.  At the end, coach Andrea made us walk 100m with them "Coach Jay's orders."  As much as it sucked I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweaty workouts!

8:30am: other half of pumpkin recipe
11:20am: 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C spaghetti squash, 1 tsp fish oil
2:50pm: 4 oz chicken breast, raw zucchini
6:30pm- salad with roast beef, turkey breast, Kalamita olives, anchovies, and balsamic vinegar

Sleep has been good and stress is low thank goodness! Feeling strong and even though I watched my kids eat chocolate ice cream cones with sprinkles today I didn't cave. YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment