Thursday, May 24, 2012

Amanda M...Day 118

Sleep: I was soooo tired Tuesday night. I went to bed at 9:15 haha woke up at 5:30 to do my morning run...felt amazing for the rest of the day!

Food: Solid and the same as always. Starting to get bored...now that I have an extra day on the weekend, I'll have more energy and motivation to do some good cooking

WOD: Woo, I love Wednesday's. Always so many different moves. I was sweating my ASS off. It's already so hot and muggy in the gym and its only May! My OHS @ 65# were solid, backsquat @ 95# were fine as well. I hate that they changed the 400m row to a run, but I need to work on that shit anyways. Endurance is definitely getting better. I barely took any breaks (only after running did I need a few seconds to recoup)

Finally started feeling comfortable weaing tank tops in the gym...only took a year and a half haha I'm hoping it doesnt take as long to start liking shorts because damn, my pants make me so much hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment