Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5.29.12- Morgan

Hey all! Been on vacay for the past 10 days, but I'm back. I worked out every day, sometimes twice a day, and ate pretty well! I did have some cheats & drank a little. But I feel good! The no-stress, carefree relaxation time did my body good. I slept awesome!! I got to sleep for 8-10 hours at a time :) Loved it!

1 piece Ekekiel bread w/ almond butter, 1 turkey sausage link, 1/3 cup granola w/ almond milk

1 plain hamburger

1/3 cup quinoa with shrimp, spinach, and zucchini

1 piece of Ezekiel bread w/ all-fruit spread (pre-workout)

Spinach salad with peppers, cucs, toms, chicken

WOD:
Warmed up with 53 lb snatches 3x 10
500 meter run
25 snatches @ 43lbs
40 burpees
25 snatches @ 43lbs
500 meter run
Finished in 13:13

I should have Rxed it. I doubted myself though, and no one pushed me to add more weight. The hubby's doing BBC now, and he's normally the one I compete with.

I've been doing really well on my extra running workouts! I love the performance results I'm seeing with the speedwork and time trials, and I'm feeling pretty good. <3 I'm in the 3rd week now, and I'm sticking to it. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and awesome job with still working out while on vacation...that it something that never happens for me lol

    ReplyDelete