Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Amanda M...Day 126

Sleep: Bed at 11 up at 630

Food: Much better today...
Eggs and sausage
Spinach salad with tuna
Red peppers/carrots
Beef jerky
Southwest meatloaf with cauliflower rice and guac

WOD: Backsquats, thrusters and pullups
Only got up to 175# for the backsquat. My PR is 185 so I was less than happy about how poorly I performed. The weight went up easy but I'm just mad at myself for not going heavier.

Got to 115# for the thrusters.

Also went running tonight. Couldn't even run 2 miles without stopping....I've got some work to do. Hopefully my job will calm down soon so I can have my life back.

Overall not feeling very happy about how I did today. Definitely knocked me down a bit...

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way today :( I did 10 lbs less than my last 1 rep max back squat. So disappointed with myself! There's always next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Maurer! The heat doesn't help things...

    ReplyDelete