Friday, May 11, 2012

Amanda M...Day 108

Sleep: Blahhhh, didn't get to bed til 1am. Karaoke was a blast! I didn't get up and sing but still had fun anyways.

Food:
Same as yesterday but I added in half a protein shake with lunch...I want to kill the WOD tonight so I want to make sure I've got the energy for it!

WOD:
We will see! I am definitely scaling up to 100# for the DL/HPC/Over head because I know I can knock those out easy.

Blogging early because as soon as the WOD is over, I have to head out and get the weekend started!

Working 830-6 tomorrow at the bakery............not excited. That's almost 10 hours of staring at sweets. I've been doing so well and I dont want to blow it. It's hard not to pick at something when its around you for that long! Especially when it comes to cookies, cupcakes and brownies. Ugh!! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! You can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been doing it!!! Just think of those pants falling off of you!

    ReplyDelete