Thursday, May 24, 2012

Maria Week 18 Day 4

Sleep: Slept well, it was way too hot in my bedroom, I had to get up and open a window, other than that it was good- 10:30p-6a.
7:45a- 3 oz wild salmon, 1 C mixed veggies (brocc, caul, carrots, squash)
11:35a- salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, artichoke hearts, 3 oz turkey breast, 1 tsp fish oil, 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
2:45p-3 oz chicken breast, 1 large green pepper, 1/4 cucumber, 1 tsp fish oil
3:25p- still hungry- raw broccoli ~ 1/2 C
6:45p- 4 oz chicken breast, 2 C cooked cabbage
9p- didn't eat enough today so had about 4 more oz chicken breast

I have not calculated my calories in a while so I sat down and did it tonight for the past couple of days and I have been eating only around 1000 calories which I know is NOT good for my metabolism or my WODS!  I felt it today during the WOD which was:
A1 HSPU with 2 ABMATS AMRAP x4- 1/1/1/1- I barely got those
A2. CTB Pull Ups AMRAP x4- 8/8/8/8 got pretty high up on the bar but chest did not touch

15 min AMRAP
10 Power Cleans- 85#
15 Wall Balls 14#
25 Double Unders

almost 5 rounds (8 DU short)
I didn't get into my groove until about the third round, I was SWEATING like a MO FO, I could tell that I did not have my usual strength/energy.  I am going to have to start counting macro nutrients again as much of a pain in the ass it is, it is what I need to do.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my workout was as intense as yours...the WOD for us was so easy! Maybe I should have done extra on my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever there is an "easier" WOD, it usually means that something horrible is planned for the next day!

    ReplyDelete