Monday, May 14, 2012

Amanda M...Day 109 & 110

Weekend was a rough one. The bakery was DEAD on saturday and I had to work for 10 hours so my cravings got the best of me. Shockingly, I only had half of a whoopie pie so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Went out Saturday night and drank...and had post-partying-pasta at 2 am with my friends. Could have been worse...usually we hit up Wendy's!

I friggen slept through the workout on Friday, I was so pissed!!! Definitely learned my lesson and will be making sure I get at least 7 hours of sleep each night so I don't randomly pass out after work again haha

Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend

2 comments:

  1. A-Bomb I saw you Saturday night working the Happy Feet...awww YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live vicariously through you :-)

    ReplyDelete