Sunday, May 6, 2012

Maria WEEK 15 DONE!

Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 5:30am, could not get back to sleep, I stayed in bed until 7am.

7:35- 1 oz chicken breast, 1 C kelp noodles, 1 C mixed veggies cooked in crushed tomato, 1 tsp fish oil

8:30-  taught a 55 min step/weights class, but did more teaching than participating
9:45am- 45 min HIIT on the elliptical

11:30a- 2 oz chicken breast, raw zucchini
1:20p- starving! More raw zucchini
2:30pm 3 oz combined turkey breast, ham, roast beef, 2 anchovies, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp fish oil
4:30p- 1 C veggies cooked in crushed tomato
5:30- 4 oz wild caught salmon, a bunch of cooked collard greens, cabbage, okra, onion, a few bites of spaghetti squash

Good day today, but I WAS SOOOOO HUNGRY!!!!!  It is 6:45pm and I am committing to you all that I AM DONE EATING FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!  I am off to lock myself in my room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment