Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Amanda M...Day 120-124

Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend...I know I did! Lots of sun, lots of food, lots of fun.

Man, does my body miss eating Paleo. I went a little crazy this weekend because, fuck it, that's what I decided to do. My aunt had a memorial day party...she rented the Super Duper Weenie truck from Fairfield. Not sure if any of you have tried their hot dogs but holy hell are they amazing. So needless to say, I ate like a queen that day.

Saturday I made it to the crossfit games!!! Oh my god that was so exciting to watch!! It was so inspirational and motivational. I want to be there next year so bad. I've got a lot to work on but going there definitely gave me a new spark. I had been fading again as far as my diet and exercising routine went but I feel more motivated than ever to get back on track.

Excited for the WOD tonight...I love me some rowing and snatches. The burpees I will just have to suck up and deal with. I plan on going for a run afterwards as well. My boyfriend had be sign up for a 5k which is in a month. He's done a legit 26 mi marathon and I have never ran more than a mile at a time in my life. He has more confidence in me than I do haha but I will try my best :-)

More later!

2 comments:

  1. I like this boyfriend, he is a good influence! You sound so motivated, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria about how awesome your bf is :) You will be fine! Just push through the 5k like you would a WOD with that same mentality.

    ReplyDelete