Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maria Week 18 Day 3

Hey guys remember me?  So sorry I have been off the grid- life just got to me for a few days!  My computer was not working, then I didn't feel well, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc.  But I am back now!!! Food for today:
6:45am: 2 oz ham

WOD: warm up was superman's, wall angels, and muscle up practice on the harness.  HOLY SORE TRICEPS- I have NEVER felt soreness like this before.  Did the harness on Monday and I can still barely move my arms today. Then airdyne: 5 min warm up then 5 min @90%, 2 min rest x5, then 5 min cool down.  Sweated my butt off- LOVE IT.

10:45am- 3 oz salmon, 1 C yellow squash
3:45p- 3 oz turkey breast, 1 tsp fish oil, salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, artichoke hearts, balsamic vinegar
4:30p- picked on flank steak, probably had about 3 oz with broccoli
6:15p- 3 oz chicken breast, 2 C mixed veggies (brocc, caul, squash, carrots), 1 tsp fish oil
herbal tea

Feeling really good, I did cheat this past Sunday I went to a BBQ and had a few bites of cheescake, plus my dinner was too much (big portions).  BUT on a positive note there were tons of chips around (which I love) and I did not even touch them.  Miss you guys, glad to be blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment