Thursday, May 10, 2012

Amanda M...Day 107

Sleep: Got to bed by 10, woo hoo! Its amazing how just a few extra hours of sleep really make your day so much easier to get through...

Food:
Breakfast- eggs and sausage
Snack- apple
Lunch- chicken with red peppers
Snack- carrots
Dinner- Sweet potato bacon turkey burger over spinach with Gorgonzola cheese

WOD:
Weird WOD today...did 95# for the bench, 10 rounds of 2...10 sec of rope slams. This was way easier than last weeks rope slam session. Not sure why he scaled back so much on the time!

Getting excited...the jeans that I use to gauge my weight loss are falling off of me again. Usually I would just be happy that they buttoned without causing too much muffin top haha Also...muscles are starting to appear that I didn't even know existed. Normally you only hear of guys flexing in the mirror but I could give them a run for their money!

So so pumped to start running next week. Already have new shoes picked out and getting my ipod all set up. Lets go!!

Early post tonight...heading out to karaoke! No food or drinks though :-) Have a great night everyone

2 comments: