Sunday, May 6, 2012

I cheated and I know it!

Got after some serious cheats this weekend.  Pizza, Brews, chocolate, Mac and Cheese etc.  Definitely gonna pay for it but that's expected.  I needed extra rest Saturday so I sleep in before work and decided I would do a make up WOD today before Yoga.  BIG MISTAKE!  I modded yesterday's WOD to this:

25 Minute AMRAP
9 Push Press 115#
6 Toes to bar
30 Double unders
At every 5 minute interval run 400m (after first run I only did 200m on the rest of the runs, slow going 400s) 
Then:
1 hour of Yoga.  I was toast during 60% of Yoga class.  Had trouble cooling down and catching my breath from the WOD.  Literally stopped a couple times and laid flat on the floor in hopes of catching my breath.  I will NEVER workout before Yoga again.  I did get the wheel 3 different times today for about 2-3 second each.  That's huge progress!  Those things are super tough for me.  Exhausted going to bed.  Hope you all had a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a couple of cheats when you work your tail off like you do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete