Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 10

I got some good sleep last night.  I woke up once and tossed and turned for quite a while but then passed out again for good.  I'm still fighting whatever I had last week, but I will over come it.  My body told me to rest today so I listened.  Normally I would rest tomorrow but it's fine.  WOD: Rest.  Caught up on alot of stuff today: laundry, food shopping, errands, cooking meals and I actually worked on my car for a little while also.

Breakfest: 3 eggs/2 yolks with bacon and onion omlete. 1 black coffee and 1 tall water
Snack 1: Raw dried Kale chips from Whole Foods
Lunch 1:  Mescalin Salad from Whole Foods w/tuna, shredded carrots, cucumber, mixed bell peppers and a side of guacamole w/balsamic vinegar 
Snack 2: 3 slices of deli turkey and more kale chips
Dinner 1: Ground beef w/red onions and sauteed garlic/sliced black olives/mini grape tomatoes over chopped summer squash...IT'S SO GOOD!
Snack 3: 2 celery sticks w/almond butter (approx. 2 tbsp)
Also drank a Vitacoco.  My calfs starting cramping a bit yesterday so wanted a little extra hydration today.
Dinner 2: Turkey burger patty (home made) w/grilled Brussels Sprouts.

Today while I was at Costco they were offering the greatest samples ever.  All stuff I would've snacked on normally.  Mini bagel bites, mini chicken egg rolls, blue crab dip on crackers, etc.  I walked by each sample station with a big smile on my face and said to myself, "I'm not eating that shit no more!"  Great test, I passed with flying colors! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh god, those samples are the worst. I love me some bagel bites...awesome job on passing them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Nitro. I am sure I will have my meeting with bad food this Sunday. I will just have to be the guy hovering the veggie platter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE!!! Costco samples are sooooo tempting! I love reading your food every day, it sounds so good, and rock solid! WHAT IS VITACOCO???

    ReplyDelete