Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fran

3 oz salmon, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup broccoli

Lots of coffee (3 mugs full)

2 oz salmon, 3 oz shark steak, 1/2 cup green beans, 1 cup bell peppers

Siggi's yogurt cup

1 cup chicken breast pieces, 1/2 cup kidney beans

Apple with 2 tbs almond butter

1 cup blueberries

Chicken Tikka Masala (yum!) with cauliflower rice and red peppers

WOD:
3 rounds of 5 heavy thrusters @ 95 lbs (Partnered with Maurer! She made it look so easy! I was struggling.)

Fran x2

1st round: Thrusters @ 65 lbs & jumping pull-ups (I felt like the jumping pull-ups were a cop-out & too easy, but there were no more ring rows and I suck at using a band)

2nd round: I kept the weight but dropped reps to 18-12-8.

Holy mother of Fran. That was so freakin hard.

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job tonight! And thanks for going on that run with me

    ReplyDelete