Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 22....James P

Sleep: pretty well 10:30ish - 5:45am. I have been taking my homeopathic remedy consistently the few times I missed it I definitely noticed a difference for the worst.
Stress: Today was pretty bad for a Monday. I can totally tell I had a few drinks at dinner last night and had a few bad choices. Hello food sensativity!

Pre WOD: water, raw almonds
6:30am WOD:
DL 155/175/195
CGB 165/185/175/195
WOD 18x#135PC, 15 dips switched over to Push ups, 30 split between K2E and roman chair, 15 cals on the rower.
8am Whey protein shake, adrenal tincture
10:30am 5 Trader Joes Chicken meatballs
12:30 Cobb Salad (grilled chicken, 1 egg,)no cheese and just a little balsamic dressing, 1 cup turkey chili, Fish oil and multi vitamin
2:30pm left over lean ground beef burger about 5oz (wasn't even hungry but was stressed so tapped into the snack bag).
3:30pm almonds and nuts
6:30pm Roasted Chicken and steamed carrots

My chiropractor sister n law (Gails sister) is coming up from Hoboken this weekend. She will be doing some muscle testing for allergies and NAET (Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique) on me. I will let everyone know how it goes. Overall I feel great, but I think I am starting the hit the 3 week wall in my head. After having my cheat meal last night I just felt disgusting today. I am locked in for the long hall so its all good. Alot of goals to accomplish this year just need to keep the mindset that its a marathon..not a sprint.

1 comment:

  1. Just think...you've done 3 weeks, you can easily do 3 more...then 3 more...and so on. One day at a time James, you're doing great! Focus on the now and it wont seem so daunting :-)

    ReplyDelete