Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi all and thank you James!! I have been off the grid again--- really! took tuesday thru friday off from crossfit. the body was just run down and very sore- i had a nasty headcold and decided that it would be a good week to just slow down and I did. so glad I did! I feel great, my back is good, dialed in on my eating eating about 1200-1400 calories a day- and am using that new app my fitnesspal....love!!!! down 5 pounds this week!! Hit the gym hard today- RX deads --row and run took a while but i finished! Just got home from CrossFit actually--- we had a kids night out!! lots of fun!!! they did a WOD, had some snackes, played some dice/board games and watched a movie! have been sleeping pretty well. stress is about the same as any other day- lessened some this past week becuase I had that extra hour or so to get things done. Congrats to Yadi and Nitro in todays competition!! Hope you all compete next week at our pure power and definatley we all have to sign up for the CrossFit Games!!! Huge incentives for the team with the most people registered from a box!! we are 9th so far!!! have a good night all! see you on the upside!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy Jo- WOW!!! Great job this week! I am soooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete