Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 29

Great weekend! Needed to rest my body and mind this weekend and really caught up on some well needed sleep too. Got to go out Saturday night with a great group of CFM peeps. Great time! I did no WOD, no cardio no nothing fitness this weekend and glad about it. Can't wait to find out what the first sectionals WOD is on Wednedsday. I had a few cheats yesterday which were well deserved now back on the super strict Paleo wagon. Breakfast: Grilled Salmon w/sautéed mushrooms and chopped summer squash Snack 1: 1 serving of trail mix (home made) Lunch 1: Broiled Salmon fillet w/ 1 serving of broccoli Snack 2: 1 avocado Lunch 2: Ground turkey w/garlic and red onion w/diced mini tomatoes and sliced black olives over chopped summer squash Snack 3: 1 serving of raw almonds Dinner 1: Broiled Salmon fillet w/ 1 serving of broccoli Snack 4: some Paleo stuff for our meeting at CFM Dinner 2: TBA I think I'm starting to grow gills!

No comments:

Post a Comment