Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Maria- Week 4 Day 2

Went to bed around 11pm woke up at 5am- not enough sleep, made it to the gym but I was late again!
9:40am: 2 oz salmon, 1 C cabbage, onion, tomato
2:40pm: 2 C vegetable soup (homemade with cabbage, kale, collard greens, carrots, celery onion)
               3 oz tilapia
5:00pm: 3 oz tilapia, 1 C Spaghetti Squash, 1 1/4 tsp fish oil (2g)
7:00pm: (Dinner out) Salad Bar: Lettuce, egg, ham, sunflower seeds, lots of raw veggies
                balsamic  vinegar 
8:30pm: salmon, almonds

WOD: Helen- 3 rounds 200m run (I am a slow runner so I cut the distance), 21 KB swings (every round was unbroken!) 35 lbs, 12 pull ups (did all the pull ups was able to do 7 unbroken during the 2nd round)
10:05

AWFUL day at work, very stressed, but had a nice V-Day with the family- I have a great life!  Feeling really really good, plan on weighing myself tomorrow- anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment