Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amanda F Tuesday

I haven't been sleeping well. I'm not sure what it is. Crazy dreams and restless. Dr. oz said today dreams were a way of handling things going on in your life. Hmm. Anyway, No WODS yesterday or today. I was going to try to modify today's WOD so I could do it at home but, I just got the kids to bed and frankly, I'm too tired. 9:15 - shake and supplements 11:30 - fried plantains and guacamole probably too much....this is delicious! 1:00 - cross cuisines meatloaf and broccoli. 5:00 - more plantains and guac! 9:00 - my attempt at huevos rancheros, 2 fried eggs (coconut oil spray), 1/2 cup black beans, salsa and guac. Not nearly as delicious as when I had it for brunch one day, but not too bad. I needed a carb today as I havent been satisfied with my food lately. If anyone knows how to make real huevos rancheros, and how to modify it, please let me know! Stress level is high! Work is crazy and my son is sick and husband is traveling so I have to stay home with him today and tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link so something Similair to juevos rancheros, you can add some salsa to it at the end if you wanted to.

    http://www.health-bent.com/pork/paleo-cowboy-breakfast-skillet

    ReplyDelete