Friday, February 24, 2012

Maria Week 5 Day 4 (Thurs)

Totally forgot to blog last night!  Here it is:
Bed around 10:30pm, woke up at 7am- slept through the night! 

8am WOD- what a difference sleep makes!  I felt strong today and excited about the workout. 
5 min AMRAP burpee chin ups, 12 lunge steps: 7 rounds I actually liked those burpee chin ups...
5 min AMRAP 3 DB push presses 25#, 12 box jumps 15"- 7 rounds + 3 DB PP
5 min AMRAP 7 wall balls, 5 T2B- I think only 4 rounds maybe 5 I lost count- I sucked at this one
5 min AMRAP- increasing suicide run, 55# farmers carry- 4 rounds plus 5 suicide runs

9:45am- 3 oz chicken breast, 1 C cooked okra
1:40pm- 3 oz calamari, 3 C homemade veg soup, 2 oz dark meat turkey, 1 tsp fish oil
4:25pm- 2 oz calamari, 1 oz turkey breast, 1 C cooked okra, 1/2 tsp fish oil

5:30pm- taught 55 min kickboxing class- straight cardio for most of it, did core work at the end but I was sweating my butt off

7:30pm (HUNGRY LIKE A MO FO)- 3 oz white meat, 3 oz dark meat turkey, 1  Cbroccoli, 1 C asparagus, 1 C collard greens/spinach/onion mix, 1 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil
 9:30pm- 1 TBSP cocoa powder, 1 TBSP apple sauce, 1 egg white, 1 tsp coconut flour, stevia- mix together and microwave for 2 min, it's a low cal, low carb paleo chocolatey treat! blueberries...

I went on a job interview today, very nervous- it was my 2nd interview but there are 2 other candidates.  Other than that I felt so good, maybe because the weather was so nice.  That has a lot to do with my mood.  PLUS I am beginning to see how sleeping affects my mood and my workouts!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Keep that positive attitude up! Great weather definitely helps the mood, cant wait for spring to be in full swing

    ReplyDelete