Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday end of week 4....James P

Sleep: 12:30-8:00am
Stress:zero

8am: Adrenal tincture
10:30am Asparagus, tomato, turkey Bacon, egg white omelet decaf coffee
12:30pm 2 mile walk...stopped and got a decaf caffe mocha at cafe atlantic on the trip.
3:00pm Protein shake, fish oil, multi vitamin
6:30pm pulled pork, mixed veggies, sweet potato fries

Was exhausted today from Saturday night. Went to hibachi sat night and had shrimp/chicken cheated with some fried rice and two beers. First beers I have had in a month and I was totally dehydrated today from not drinking enough water fri, sat. Overall I feel great, but I got off track a little this weekend with the hibachi trip. I hopped on the scale Friday I am down 12 lbs from January 4th so I figured it was time to get in a full cheat meal although I must say I kind of felt like sh$t today from it probably combination of some fried food and dehydration. Back at it tomorrow. Daytona trip starting Wednesday. Past years I would say that it might be a challenge, but I am going to make good food choices while eating out and avoid the mass amount of beer I would drink in the past. I will be reporting in every night all the good and the bad if I slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment