Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 21......3 weeks.............James P

Sleep: 10pm (on a sat night wow I have become lame) that and no college football to watch.-8am.
Stress: zero felt great

9am Protein shake, black decaf coffee
11am handful raw almonds
12:00pm Trader Joes cilantro lime Chicken burger over mixed greens, 1/2 avocado
3pm decaf coffee while studying.
6:30pm Gail and I celebrated Valentines Day a few days early at Jeffrey's in Milford. Her Prego belly received great reviews from our waiter(a little creepy), but it resulted me receiving a free shot of lemonciello so its ok! Lobster/crab cakes, Baby arugula, chopped tomatoes, shaved red onion, avocado strips, fresh dill and pecorino cheese dressed in a red wine vinaigrette, Rib Eye pork chop, sweet potato puree, broccoli and asparagus. 2 glasses of Chianti, 1 shot of lemonciello, 1 decaf cappuccino. we split a lava cake also

Well I definitely cheated a bit tonight. It's the first drinks I have had in 3 weeks and not all the best choices for dinner. I ate light during the day to account for the calories I was going to consume at dinner. As I was writing this I realized I had 3 decaf coffees today. This is something I am going to work on. I want to get down to just a cup in the morning on my drive to the office. Overall I am happy the progress I am making. It is frustrating still having a belly, but I know it takes time. Diets past I would have gave up by now. I am committed to this life change so its all good this time around. 10 days until I am off to Daytona for race weekend and 6.5 weeks until Gail and I baby moon in Puerto Rico. As Nitro said its time for Double secret Paleo time. Hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

  1. is a baby moon before or after baby is born!???So jealous either way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron and I got engaged in Puerto Rico! I am jealous. Is this the last hurrah??

    ReplyDelete