Sunday, February 26, 2012

5 Weeks!

Things are going great for me. Over these last 5 weeks, I've taken between 3 and 4 inches off my waste and have lost about 15 pounds, my progress has been amazing. Thank you all for being such a great support system, I definitely couldn't do this without you guys.

3:00 - 12:00 - Sleep
    So i was out last night for my friends birthday, and didn't get home until late so I got to bed a little late, but still got a good nights sleep. Stayed in bed until about 2 even after waking up leading to...
2:30 - Breakfast
  • 3 Eggs
  • 4 strips bacon
3:30 - Snack
  • 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
9:00 - Dinner
  • Mexican Chicken Soup
    • I just made the soup portion of this. It was not as good as some of the other recipes I've had from this site, but it wasn't bad. Not sure if I would make this one again or not though.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job with your progess! Great numbers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Great!! Having the group has made all the difference for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Dan- dont know if its cause i hadnt seen you in a few days but saturday you looked like a different person!! awesoem job! your looking great and feeling great which is actually more inportant!

    ReplyDelete