Friday, February 24, 2012

Amanda M...Day 33

Sleep: Passed right the f out and slept through til 630...sleep schedule is back on track

Food:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with broccoli, turkey and ham slices
Snack: Red peppers
Lunch: Spinach salad with tuna and Gorgonzola cheese, balsamic vin dressing
Snack: almonds with raisins, carrots
Dinner: smoky bacon chili over cauliflower rice
Dessert: paleo cake in a cup. I've even gotten the recipe memorized at this point...yikes

WOD: I think something is wrong with me. I read '8 min thrusters' on the blog last night and I was actually...excited...that never happens. I could have taken tonight off without any guilt in order to prepare myself for burpee hell tomorrow but I actually WANTED to do 8 minutes of thrusters lol

PR on thruster for tonight was 125#
95# for the 8 min workout, 35 reps...damn that was heavy. Wrists were killing me but I got it done.

Off to bed, up bright and early for the 7am throwdown...then working for 7 hours...then having a girls night in Stamford all night. Yeowwwwzaa

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE DOING THE GAMES WOD TOMORROW!!

2 comments: