Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 29(I think)......James P

Sleep: Great! 10pm-7:30am
Stress: very light just the normal work stress, but def controlling better.

830am protien shake, black decaf coffee, adrenal tincture
10:00am 1 serving raw almonds
12:00pm spinich salad, green bell pepper, 1 grilled chicken breast. 1 cup spicey bean sausage soup
3:00pm cucubmer and grape tomatos
diet coke (this is the last one.....done with it just taking a mental stand on it)
6:00pm 6oz Salmon, kale, grape tomatos
7:45pm 1 cup cross sample chili

It was great to see everyone tonight. This group is really inspiring and helping me on this journey. I would have easily gone off the wagon by now if I was not associated with this group. Everyone is doing great....keep up the awesome work!

3 comments:

  1. Diet coke! I knew there was a reason for that look on your face when it was being discussed at the meeting haha You've been doing great! No looking back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, James on the Diet Coke. I've given it up several times...including Monday. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about the group! So inspiring. As a former diet coke addict- I feel your pain...

    ReplyDelete