Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Legs feel like Jell-o

2 chicken tenders, 1/2 cup chickpeas, & a Paleo blueberry muffin, 1 mug coffee with 1/2 scoop protein

1 blueberry muffin, 3 chicken tenders, broccoli, squash 

Pork tenderloin, squash, onions

1/4 cup almonds with 7 strawberries, 1 mug coffee with 1/2 scoop protein

Handful of blueberries

2 chicken tenders, 1 turkey sausage link, cauliflower rice with carrots and red bell peppers, broccoli

Vanilla camomile tea with almond milk and 1/2 scoop protein

WOD:
5 RFT 15 Snatches @ Rx 55lbs 50 double unders (I did 25 single-single-doubles) 400 meter run

That WOD sucked ass. My legs are on fire. Definitely resting tmrw so I can crank out a few burpees on Saturday.

I challenged Coach Mark to the finish line in the last round. He was jogging to the mailbox, and I really wanted to beat him and finish first (yeah... a little competitive streak kicked in). So we sprinted back to the box and tied @ 20:24! Okay, his legs are longer than mine so he probably finished a couple secs before me :)
I definitely don't believe in my strength enough. In the past month, I noticed that I'm lifting more Rxed weight, but I still doubt myself and question whether or not I can really do it. I'm glad I sustained the weight through all the rounds and didn't give up. 

3 comments:

  1. I knew you could RX it! You're crazy strong...keep it up! Loved seeing you and Mark duking it out at the end, that was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me I could do it and motivating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! You are doing so great Morgan! Very motivating...

    ReplyDelete