Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 36

Glad to be back everyone.  I was on a small hiatus due to my PC crashing and life getting busy.  I'm absolutely loving the CrossFit Games.  It's so awesome to watch everyone pushing the envelope and giving it their all and loving every second of it.  WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!  The energy is amazing.  During my games WOD yesterday a lot the 9am class came over to cheer me on...it was just a humbling and really special moment.  I was toast and half blacked out when I finished the WOD and turned around to see everyone clapping and cheering for me.  I didn't even do good but they didn't care...that's what is so amazing about our community at CFM.  It's about giving it your all and leaving it all on the rubber...no short cuts, no cheating just doing work.  I love CFM!!!

WOD: 5K run NFT

Breakfast:  1 black coffee, 4oz broiled Tilapia w/grilled broccoli, summer squash and yellow onion
Lunch 1: 6oz of ground turkey meat sauce
Snack 1: 3 celery sticks
Lunch 2:  6-8oz of grilled chicken tenderloin atop of baby spinach w/minced onion and balsamic vinegar
Snack 2: 1 small orange bell pepper, 1 green tea
Dinner 1:  8oz broiled Tilapia w/grilled broccoli, summer squash and yellow onion
Snack 3:  Dark chocolate covered Goji Berries (1 handful)
Dinner 2: 2 boneless pork chops baked in my home made special coating.  4 parts almond meal flour, 1 part flaxseed meal, salt and pepper.  This turned out to be good as hell though I over cooked the chops.  10 minutes to many!  Also had a small serving of kelp noodles with some chicken sausage.  I will be implementing a lot of kelp noodles in my diet in the short term.

I want to remind everyone that cheats here and there is what keeps you sane.  There's no need to sit around and punish yourself cause you ate a bad meal and had some sweets.  What's done is done...just move forward and be as strong as you can.  The further we get down this path the less we will crave unhealthy food.  I PROMISE!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Nitro!

    I agree about the cheats...no one is 100% perfect and that's okay

    ReplyDelete