Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 26

Slept better last night. Was really hungry last night, ate a Paleo kit and then some almond butter with dark chocolate chunks in it. Don't know if I really consider that as a cheat. I can definitely already see the difference from cutting out the foods I'm sensitive to. Especially in my face and my abs. Tonight's WOD I'm just practicing oly lifts like coach prescribed. I'm taking it easy this weekend that's for sure...well except for training on Sunday but I'll speak more on that later.

Breakfast: 1/2lb tilapia w/summer squash and broccoli, 1 water, 1 black coffee
Snack 1: 1 serving of raw almonds
Lunch 1: baby spinach salad w/chicken tenderloins and the regular stuff
Snack 2: 1 avocado
Lunch 2: 1/2lb tilapia w/1 serving of broccoli
Snack 3: 5 mini peppers
Dinner 1: ground turkey w/garlic and red onion w/diced mini tomatoes and sliced black olives. This was my favorite Paleo meal when I was making it with organic ground beef. Still ok with ground turkey. Also, I realized olives are pretty high in calories so be careful if you are eating olives.
Snack 4: Roasted seaweed snacks from TJs
Dinner 2: some type of fish I'm sure...yup Tilapia with Brussels sprouts.  On to Salmon next

No comments:

Post a Comment