Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Maria Week 5 Day 1

Went to bed at 11pm woke up at 5:30am. Slept pretty well, only woke up once.

6:30am WOD 75#  FS- went lighter because my back was shot from the DL and KB swings last night
Pull Ups- could only do 5 or 6 at a time
300m row - around 1:14 every time

7:45am- 1 scoop Hydro Whey Protein Powder
10:15am- 3 oz salmon, 1 C cooked okra, 1 TBSP fish oil
12:45pm- 3 oz flounder, 1 C cooked Kale, 1 TBSP omega 3,6,9 oil
3:00pm- 3 oz ham, 1 C homemade veggie soup (made my own chicken stock, collard greens, cabbage, kale, yellow squash, carrots, celery, onion), 1/4 C raw mixed nuts
6:00pm-3 oz turkey, 2 TBSP sunflower seed butter, 1/2 C homemade apple sauce

Stressful morning, came home from the gym to find my son covered in YOU GUESSED IT- diarrhea.  Nothing like starting off your day cleaning THAT mess.  Late to work, and then had to leave early because I had no babysitter (no one wants to be exposed to the germs).  I am hoping tomorrow will be better!

It was great to see everyone last night!  Very motivating...

2 comments:

  1. Finally I saw something great on the topic about "Maria Week 5 Day 1"-, Great job! I shared it with my friends and bookmarked it because it is an informative and interesting post on Fitness Routine. I am also interested to get information about Fitness Recipes and Fitness Workouts .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice yesterday Morning Maria I was glad you made it to 6:30!

    ReplyDelete