Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 25

Good day today.  Sleep last night the same.  Back still sore, nothing crazy so no Crossfit today, just did a 5K run not for time but I finished right at 28 minutes.  Battery in Ipod went dead 5 minutes into the run, that really pissed me off so that probably helped me pick up the pace though 28 minutes is still slow as a turtle.  Started super strict double double secret Paleo today...this time it's not a joke.

Breakfest: 1/2 serving of Turkey meat sauce with a little spaghetti squash, 1 water, 1 black coffee
Lunch 1: 1/2lb of Cod fish with chopped summer squash and broccoli
Snack 1: About 5 mini various colored peppers (from Costco good deal)
Lunch 2: Spinach salad w/chicken tenderloins and the regular stuff
Snack 2: 1 serving raw almonds
Dinner 1: 1/2lb Tilapia w/1 serving of green beans
Snack 3: 1 avocado
Dinner 4: 1/2lb of Tilapia w/1 serving of broccoli
All the fish is already getting boring so I threw the Hail Mary to my favorite sauce "Tiger Sauce".  It's like a sweet sort of hot sauce but not that hot.  My little secret it's not bad for you...it's usually near the BBQ sauce or Franks Red Hot at the grocery store.  TRY IT!  If you don't like it give it to me...HAHA.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job today Niel. I am eating so much fish that I think I am going to grow gills soon! This week I tried some variety. I bought swordfish (expensive but a so good and a nice change) and flounder. It is good for you :-)

    ReplyDelete